Monday, May 16, 2016

Pinky Paradise Lens review



  • Diameter: 14.5mm
  • Water Content: 38%
  • Base Curve: 8.9mm
  • Life Span: 1 year
  These lenses were sponsored to me by Pinky Paradise. I am in love with them! They came in sealed glass vials. The design is really cool since they are yeallow but look really natural because of the brown parts mixing in. My eyes are naturally green so these lenses look really light on them, I plan to wear them for my yellow eyed character's cosplays. If your eyes are brown they are not gonna seem so yellow. They are not really comfortable if you have to wera them for more than 8 hours, but for less than that they are good to go!
Overall Rate: 4/5 stars
Special thanks to @klmbear for photos!
Thank you for reading!
 Website:



No comments:

Post a Comment