Sunday, October 23, 2016

LensVillage review

Hey everyone! Today I am going to review two pairs of lenses I got from LensVillage! If you are purchasing at their shop you can use my code 'yuuma15' to get 15% off your order. The sipping took 3 weeks. They came in sealed glass vials. I also got these cute lens cases with them.

Twilight Red Lens

About the product:
  • Power: 0.00 to -10.00
  • Life Span: 3~6 months
  • DIA: 15.00mm
  • B.C.: 8.6mm
  • Water Content: 38%
  • Price: $24.00
These are the best red lenses I ever had. They are quite vibrant and noticable. I love the black rim around the lenses, it really gives your eye definition. Twilight series really work for every eye color since they are super opaque. My eyes are naturally green and you can see a bit of it on the inside because the lenses are 2 colored and they don't just blend in with your eye color, but that doesn't bother me. The enlargement is amazing, these lenses really make your eyes look big and give you that 'anime' look. They are great for vampires and all other red eyed characters. Also they are really comfortable and didn't bother my eyes at all. I give them 5/5 stars!


 ICK Lory Brown lens

About the product:
  • Power: 0.00 to -8.50
  • Life span: 1 year
  • DIA: 15.00mm
  • B.C.: 8.6mm
  • Water Content: 42%
  • Price: $24.00
These lenses look so natural and make my eyes really big! Color is so pretty and lighter part on the inside of the lenses make them blend amazingly well. I have trouble buying darker lenses because my eye color is light but these are great. Beside being so beautiful they are comortable as well. I wore them to a party and my eyes didn't dry at all, and since they are so natural looking some people didn't even know I was wearing lenses. If you are looking for a nice pair of brown lenses for your cosplay or just for everyday wear I really recommend these! Overall rate 5/5 stars!





I highly recommend buying from LensVillage, their staff is super nice and kind, they replied fast and their products are great quality! You can find large variety of contact lenses on their website for any cosplay or everyday wear. These are my honest opinions on the contact lenses they sent me. 

Website:

Thank you for reading!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment